– There are 6 disabled parking spots but plenty of room available. Please be aware that the Planet Ice car park charges for parking BUT we are right next to the Elland Road Park and Ride if you are able to walk a short distance.
– There is a small lip to the rink which is approx an inch high.
– We have access to one of the Party Rooms that can be used as a Quiet Room if a child needs a bit of space.
Booking opens: Wednesday 13th April 2022
Waiting List Process
If you were not lucky enough to get a space this time round, please email Miriam on email@example.com to be added to the waiting list in case anyone drops out. Please include your name and the number and type of tickets you would require.
Please ensure that you communicate via email only on the above email address as this allow us to continue to monitor first come, first serve and contact families in order if we have any drop-outs. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Miriam on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.
This content is restricted to site members.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
Fresh from our Blog
- A Night of Pampering and Purpose: Little Hiccups’ Fundraiser at Lush Leeds White Rose
- Scaling New Heights: An Uplifting Experience at Rokt Foundation
- A Night of Creativity and Community: Our Parent Carer Marbling Workshop
- Add a little creativity
- Honouring Pure Offices: Our Gratitude for Their Support as Charity of the Year