Physiotherapy for Children Ltd is offering assessment and advice to little Hiccups families. They are a private company working alongside NHS physiotherapists to provide physiotherapy for children in the Yorkshire area. Recently, it has become more difficult to access physiotherapy due to Covid-19, long waiting lists and a lack of highly specialist children’s physiotherapists. Many families feel frustrated and confused by the limited input available on the NHS. We’re hoping we can help.
They are offering assessment and advice for your child’s specific physiotherapy needs at Little Hiccups Stay ‘n Play sessions. These sessions can help with;
- initial physiotherapy assessment
- advice and exercises
- helping with current exercises
- help making exercises fun and achievable
- making the most of your current NHS physio time
- discussions about equipment and orthotics
- answering any questions you have and if physios can’t help we’ll point you in the right direction.
These assessments are not meant to replace full Physio sessions but rather act as an interim session to support you and your child while you wait.
Little Hiccups is offering to pay for the room hire and half of the physio costs and as such have a criteria of eligibility (see below)
Slots will be for 40 minutes and will be offered at the reduced rate of £30.
- Families must have a child with disabilities/additional needs that would benefit from physio.
- Families must be registered Little Hiccups families.
You can register online here >
Bookings are closed for this event.
This content is restricted to site members.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
Fresh from our Blog
- A Night of Pampering and Purpose: Little Hiccups’ Fundraiser at Lush Leeds White Rose
- Scaling New Heights: An Uplifting Experience at Rokt Foundation
- A Night of Creativity and Community: Our Parent Carer Marbling Workshop
- Add a little creativity
- Honouring Pure Offices: Our Gratitude for Their Support as Charity of the Year