Mobile Changing Unit
Thanks to a Cash 4 Kids grant, Little Hiccups has a Mobile Changing Unit that we are able to bring with us to certain events. This means that for children that are unable to use a Disabled Toilets and require a Changing Place we are able to provide a safe place to change your child. It does require a private room of a certain size however so it may not be available for every event. Please email email@example.com if you wish to inquire if it will be available.
Criteria for Use
- Families must have a child with disabilities/additional needs that would benefit from the Mobile Changing Unit.
- Families must be registered Little Hiccups families and at the time of use must be at a Little Hiccups event. You can download a Little Hiccups Registration Form here.
The below documents will be available with the Mobile Changing Unit. These are for reference only.
- Mobile Changing Unit Instructions
- Mobile Changing Unit Conditions of Use
- Mobile Changing Unit Risk Assessment