Event: Superhero Day
Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Total tickets: 0
Available tickets: 0
Brigshaw High School
Brigshaw Lane, Allerton Bywater, Castleford, WF10 2HR
Please note that Little Hiccups events are for families that have children that have disabilities or additional needs. You will need to be registered before booking on. We always welcome new families but please register first.
We will be celebrating all things Superhero and that means YOU guys. You’re our Superheroes and you have shown us time and time again your extraordinary powers.
We are asking adults to nominate a Little Hiccups child or sibling who has been a Superhero this year. What this means is up to you because for every child it will be different. You can nominate your own child or a child that you know. You can also make more than one nomination. (Please submit one at a time.) Our only criteria is that they are a Registered Little Hiccups child or a sibling of one. If you are not certain, nominate anyway and we can check!
We are expecting a high number of nominations so please do not be disappointed if your nomination does not get through this time. We are hoping to make this an annual event.
Deadline for Nomination: Monday 27th June 9am
Nominate a Superhero
There will be more information coming out in the coming weeks about the event itself but we will be:
- Awarding 18 of our children for being superheroes!
- Running Competitions on the day with prizes given. There will be:
- Superhero Fancy Dress Competition
- Bake Competition
- Best Fundraiser Competition
- Best Superhero Artwork Competition
- Hosting stalls (if you are interested in running a stall please email Miriam on email@example.com)
- Facepainter and Susie Sparkles will be in attendance entertaining the children.
This content is restricted to site members.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.