Physiotherapy for Children Ltd is offering assessment and advice to Little Hiccups families. We are a private company working alongside NHS physiotherapists to provide physiotherapy for children in the Yorkshire area. Recently, it has become more difficult to access physiotherapy due to Covid-19, long waiting lists and a lack of highly specialist children’s physiotherapists. Many families feel frustrated and confused by the limited input available on the NHS. We’re hoping we can help.
We are offering assessment and advice for your child’s specific physiotherapy needs at Little Hiccups Stay ‘n Play sessions. These sessions can help with;
- initial physiotherapy assessment
- advice and exercises
- helping with current exercises
- help making exercises fun and achievable
- making the most of your current NHS physio time
- discussions about equipment and orthotics
- answering any questions you have and if physios can’t help we’ll point you in the right direction.