This event is being run by The Growing Zone and is being supported by Little Hiccups.
Following on from our Summer Superhero Ceremony, where The Growing Zone supported us with donations, stalls and volunteers; we are returning the favour and supporting them with a Winter Wheels Superhero Challenge!
We put out an email a little while ago asking families if they would be able to join in supporting The Growing Zone with a Winter Wheels Challenge. Our children had to do an activity with wheels, 3 times, while dressed as a Superhero. It could be anything as long as it involved wheels and three times: 3 times around the living room with a walker, 3 times around the block with a scooter. The possibilities were endless. And if they could raise funds for The Growing Zone, the better!
This Superhero Award ceremony has been made possible with thanks to Zurich who have sponsored the awards and places of the children winning the prizes by sponsoring the entry into The Superhero Series which is powered by Marvel. And we will have Zurich and Kevin Sharp, Deputy and Clerk to the Lord Lieutenant, presenting the awards on the day for the Winter Wheels Superheroes.
We will also have a bit of fun at the party with a few Xmas carols then a disco. We are planning table games such as skittles and will have wooden horses to race (Just wait – you’ll see!)
We are also hoping that Santa will have time out of his busy schedule to attend as well.
There will also be buffet food available so please let us know any dietary requirements.
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible. Disabled Toilets in Ladies.
- Unsure yet if there is room for the Mobile Changing Unit – I need to visit the place first. Will confirm.
- Small Carpark. Families can drop off/pick up at the door, then may need to find other parking.
Bookings are closed for this event.
This content is restricted to site members.
If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
Fresh from our Blog
- A Night of Pampering and Purpose: Little Hiccups’ Fundraiser at Lush Leeds White Rose
- Scaling New Heights: An Uplifting Experience at Rokt Foundation
- A Night of Creativity and Community: Our Parent Carer Marbling Workshop
- Add a little creativity
- Honouring Pure Offices: Our Gratitude for Their Support as Charity of the Year